- The entire library of CAS standards and self-assessment guides is built right into one system, where an unlimited number of users can access them. New and updated standards are made available the moment they are released by CAS.
The Campus Labs partnership with the Council for the Advancement of Standards in Higher Education (CAS) provides the resources for a more holistic program review process.
With the addition of the Campus Labs Program Review tools to the already invaluable CAS materials, you’ll be able to coordinate a meaningful and informative process that is dynamic and moves your assessment practice forward.
- Choose the applicable set of standards and assign them to the appropriate department or office. Incorporate additional fields for institution-specific assessment processes.
- Organize, track, and review everything through a central online location. You’ll have the reassurance that comes with a consistent process, but still benefit from the flexibility of immediate access.
- Manage workflows with ease and clarity by customizing templates, leveraging annual assessment and planning efforts, and identifying areas for improvement.
- Build upon your existing processes by making the most of the data you already have. In addition to our user-friendly management tools, you’ll be able to link your assessment data and connect it back to your program review.
- Access the CAS Do-It-Yourself Guide and work directly with a Campus Labs Assessment Consultant for expert assistance launching a program review process and assessment culture.
Discover more about becoming a Campus Labs + CAS Program Review Member and visit the Campus Labs website to schedule a demo.
Student Affairs Assessment Leaders (SAAL) provides the opportunity for educators that coordinate assessment for divisions of student affairs to discuss issues to improve their work. SAAL members lead assessment in divisions of student affairs at a variety of institutions across the U.S. The organization seeks to create an atmosphere where leaders can share and advance conversations related to creating division assessment infrastructure, supporting assessment projects, and documenting student learning as it relates to the academic mission.
A representative from SAAL serves as a Public Director to CAS, providing valuable insight and perspective to the CAS Council in the development and assessment of professional standards.
The National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment (NILOA), established in 2008, is a research and resource-development organization, dedicated to documenting, advocating, and facilitating the systematic use of learning outcomes assessment to improve student learning. NILOA supports institutions in designing learning experiences and assessment approaches that strengthen the experience of diverse learners within a variety of institutional contexts. NILOA works in partnership with a broad range of organizations and provides technical assistance and research support to various projects focused on learning throughout the U.S. and internationally.
A representative from NILOA serve as a Public Director to CAS, providing valuable insight and perspective to the CAS Council in the development and assessment of professional standards.